Everywoman gatherinG - Frequently Asked Questions
What do I wear?
It can be cool at night, so please bring warm layers. You may wish to bring walking shoes to safely explore the surrounds.
What do I bring?
Warm and cool clothes, comfortable shoes, sheets and blankets/sleeping bag, pillow, toiletries, towel and personal items, medications if you need them. There is also a swimming pool and waterhole, so please bring your bathers.
Do I need to bring money?
All activities, meals, accomodation and workshops are covered in your ticket price. Our beautiful workshop facilitators do have an opportunity to share items and services for sale at stalls at the event, so you may like to consider bringing some cash if you think you might like to make any purchases from the facilitator stalls.
Do I need to bring any food?
All catering is provided and special dietary requirements can been seen to if you tell us at least 2 weeks before the event commences. Please note Bornhoffen is a nut free venue. Please do not bring nuts onto the premises.
How do I get there?
Click here for the directions to download and view heading south from Brisbane.
Do I need to be a member of Women’s Wellbeing to attend?
No you don’t need to be a member, but as a member you receive member discount to the event and future events and activities held by Women’s Wellbeing Association. You can find out more information here: http://womenswellbeing.org or become a member here: https://www.womenswellbeing.org/rsvp/lifetime-membership
Can I bring a friend
Of course, the more the merrier, as long as they have paid and registered also. Click to RSVP
Can I bring my pet?
No, Sorry pets are not allowed at the Bornhoffen venue. Please ensure you make other arrangements for your pets for the weekend.
Can I find out more about the venue?
Our annual Everywoman Gathering is located in a spectacular and inspiring setting. It feels a world away from the distractions of the city, only 35 minutes from the M1 at Nerang and less than 90 minutes from Brisbane CBD. Bornhoffen PCYC is one of the best places in south east Queensland for school camps, retreats, conferences, community groups, social groups, youth groups, clubs or special interest groups. For an aerial drone video of bornhoffen click here. For more information on the venue, click here. For the map, click here.
Bornhoffen PCYC, 3510 Nerang-Murwillumbah Rd, Natural Bridge QLD 4211
Directions to Camp Bornhoffen
M1 Pacific Motorway – heading south
1. Take the Southport Nerang exit (Exit 69)
2. At traffic lights, turn right onto Prince Street. Continue on this road through the built up area of Nerang. The name changes to the Nerang-Beaudesert Road (Route 90)
3. Pass the Beaudesert turn off on the right. You are now on Route 97, the Nerang- Murwillumbah Road and are approximately 40 kms from Bornhoffen
4. Pass turn off for Beechmont Rd on the right
5. Pass Hinze Dam turn off on the left. This is a windy and hilly section of the road, take care
6. Pass Springbrook turn off on left
7. Pass through tiny town of Numinbah
8. Pass Numinbah Correctional Centre on right
9. Pass Natural Bridge National Park turn off on left
10. Bornhoffen is on the right approximately 2kms from Natural Bridge turn off.
Camp 2 is first driveway, Camp 1 the second. Registration is at Camp 1.
If you would like us to answer any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org